Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shower Fun


Recently I threw a shower for my future sister-in-law. Due to the fact that I'm not working at the moment, I had lots of time on my hands to scour and find interesting projects to use for decorations. One of the things I decided to make was to spell the word BRIDE using twine, wire, and wreath flowers, and string it across the mantle at my parent's house. It turned out great! Even though it was time consuming (about 4 hours), it was well worth it. Anyone can make this, and it's cheap!

I also made the center pieces
for the table.
I bought some hat boxes
and placed Styrofoam
at the bottom,
inside the box. I then bought silk
flowers and cut them to size. I simply stuck
the flowers into the Styrofoamand- voila!
Perfect centerpiece for any party.










1 comment: