Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just a Little Something...

I've recently been thinking about how much fun it would be to open up a gift shop/interior design store. I don't know how good of an idea it is to combine the two, but two things I really enjoy doing are designing and creating (if I'm not teaching). I'm toying with the idea of an etsy site. If any of you have been given a gift by me recently, it came with a handmade card. Here's a couple of examples. (Cards-see below)

We'll see about the etsy site. I'm still undecided. The good news is the new house will have a craft room complete with a sewing machine, so my creative juices will continue to flow.




2 comments:

  1. great cards! definitely start an etsy shop if you feel you can keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done an etsy site before w/ photography and have done well. I heart Etsy and have tons of friends who have stores there and hyenacart.com

    LOVE your cards! If you wanna be featured on my blog, I'd love to feature you. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete